From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:31:01 -0500
With her permission, I am forwarding further information from Rose
Bruce, who operates a sanctuary in NY and has taken in one of the three
surviving ferrets. Help for Keith and Evelyn can be sent to Rose.

======================

The outpouring of support from the ferret community has been
overwhelming. Folks are donating clothing, furniture, food, etc...What
they need are the supplies to have the shelter up & running when the
time comes...cages, bedding, etc.

However, it will be some time before the shelter is re-built. I just
spoke with Keith. He and Evelyn have EVERY intention of starting up
again, ASAP.

There will be a need for "ferret stuff" in the future, which I can
store for them if they choose. I have an apt within my house for
guests, which is NEVER used-and is now used as our storage facility
for our sanctuary.

9 Mid-West Ferret Nation cages were destroyed, as well as all other
things a fuzzy needs.

Yes, they had plenty of insurance, Thankfully.

I cannot express my appreciation enough.

Please visit Father Nature's Website:
www.fathernaturesferretrescue.com  Donations can be sent via Pay Pal,
or checks can be made payable to:

Father Nature's Ferret Rescue
c/o Angie's Song Ferret Sanctuary
2104 Oxford Place
Merrick, NY 11566
Ph. 516.705.5685

Thank you,

Rose Bruce, Director
Angie's Song Ferret Sanctuary

www.angieferret.com

We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and
homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is
the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this
kind of poverty. -Mother Theresa

~~~~ Judith White ~~~~
        610-626-6647