From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:37:46 -0500
I personally know this couple. They are very comassionate people and
have done everything possible to help ferrets since they opened their
rescue and home a couple of years ago. I;ve been to their home and have
met many of the babies the cared for. My favorite was Little Dude.

I just got off the phone with Keith and I have never heard this kind of
distress in his voice before. My heart goes out to the two of them and
my tears flow right along with theirs.

Although I cannot finanacial help as I am jobless right now, I have
offered to suply them with cages and other items when they are ready
for them.

Please, I'm asking anyone who can even give a few dollars to help with
their finances to do so. These are good people and as far as I know and
never asked for help, but they realy need it right now.

SaraFeret, please look out for the group of 25 babies that were lost in
this fire. Ask Jerry Springer if he would be willing to give you a hand
with the greetings. My best friend Kaos (my husky/samoyed cross) is at
Fuzzy Loving Lane and I know if you tell him I said it was ok to help,
he will. Please let these babies know that dad Keith & mom Evelyn did
everthing they could to save them and that they will always be loved
and never forgotten.

Thanks,
Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

[Moderator's note: Debi, thanks for thinking of the bridge greetings
for the ferrets lost in this tragedy. As much as it might be a comfort
for some people, we'd kind of prefer the owners of the ferrets to make
any request for a greeting. Some owners prefer their ferrets greeted in
a special way or have differing thoughts about greetings. For examples:
for some, greetings just open wounds again, or may conflict with their
religious beliefs. BIG]