Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 01:07:53 -0500
I try to check Craigslist regularly for ferrets for sale in the Georgia
area. I email the people and offer to screen families for them, ask
them to share my info with people so I can answer questions and offer
to take in the ferrets if they need. I also explain to them if they
are asking too much money, if something looks bad in the pic (too
thin, cage too small, shavings in cage, etc.).

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!