From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:47:59 -0700
Greetings All,

Believe it or not, this is actually quite on topic as my need is
strictly ferret related. If we have anyone on the list that is well
versed in computers and webcams, could you please e-mail me off list
and advise what might best fit our need?

We will be blessed with ferret babies in our shelter. These will be
born to mommas who were taken from DM's farm. We would love to share
this experience with everyone who has been following the issues/story
by providing a link where you could log in at any time and see what
is happening in the nesting boxes and cages from birth to several
weeks of age.

We're looking for a webcam that will be able to accomplish a
"night-vision" type of picture without having to disturb momma and
kits with any lighting. This might be referred to as IR capable?

I don't care if we purchase from-Bay, Amazon or Joe's Gizmo shop
although price is somewhat of a consideration.

We do have a local ferret club member who is willing to give it a go
at setting this up for us - but I need to buy the webcams before he
ventures 80 miles out to our location.

If you have knowledge in this area or know someone who does - could
you please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] ?

Thanks!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY