From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:33:30 -0400
HI Robin - in answer to your FOOD QUESTION I feed my ferts a large mix
of ferret & high quality kitten foods. In our blend currently there is:
8 in 1 Ultimate (or Advanced, can't remember), Zupreem, Marshalls, Evo
Ferret, Totally Ferret, Purina One Kitten & Pro Plan Kitten. It seems
they dig through to get to the 2 kitten foods first, then eat the
ferret kibble. There are also whatever random samples of food we have
collected from shows & mail orders. They also like to steal from the
cats bowls, so I keep only the highest quality cat food in there as
well, and pick up the bowls after they've sampled a few pieces, so they
mainly get the ferret chow. My 2 boys will also sneak a piece or two of
the canned cat food; my little girl Kira has NO interest in any people
food or the wet cat food. Again, the 2 boys like the occasional piece
of real meat (chicken & beef are the faves - especially Danny
Phantom's).

Dooks to all & may weasel war dances fill your days!
Jacci & the Psycho Circus
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom & Shakespeare the Courageous
(and the 2nd class citizens - aka the cats: Tigger, Angel & Ace)