From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:03:49 -0700
I'm thinking someone has already been down this road.

I have had Corner Creek Acres Cages made for me in the past, with the
black PVC or Vinyl coated wire.

I'd really like to experiment with cage solutions a bit for the shelter.
Does anyone know where you can buy this wire?

I'm looking under vinyl coated hardawre cloth, but am not convinced I'm
looking at the right stuff and sure don't want to be buying any pallets
of it anyway!!

Thanks

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven