From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:42:11 -0700
The Labor Day Card Exchange to benefit the Hagerstown Ferrets was a
successful-even with the nasty computer bug going around!  I know there
were many people who couldn't get on-line to get their list, and I would
say at this point, I have heard from just about half of the people who
signed up.

If you are one of the people who did get your cards out on time, please
be a little forgiving of those who didn't!

The great news is that even though many people didn't get their cards
out or are late getting them out, we still managed to pull together over
$300.00 for the ferrets!!  I know there are still a few cards yet to come
in, so this total will climb a little higher.

Special, special thank-you's to the following people:

Stephanie Grant, Marla Wadsworth, Debbie Fitzgerald, Fran Brown, Lydia
Russell, Kelly White, Suzi Lambert, Victoria Lauderman, Stacia DeBaun,
Lynn Barker, Angela Dixon, Brenda Zupko, Ardith Raine, Carol Krause,
Linda Zerillo, Tracy Haynes, Holly DiMeglio and Dawn Bohaty.

If your name is not on this list and you sent a donation, it means I
haven't received it yet!

And no wrap-up would be complete without me saying how great some of the
cards were.  You creative people just blow me away!  Dawn, Brenda and
Stacia, your cards were awesome!  Suzi...those magnets were wonderful....
I love those sayings!  Fran, the egg was a huge hit....it's already been
stached!  And Ardith....Precious Lily says you are her friend for life!
Oh...and Holly...your checks are very, very cute.  Stephanie....you're an
angel-a true angel!

Thank you all!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters