From:
"Margies ferts & her (Kodo's Spirit lives)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 07:13:25 -0500
I disagree with the idea of another national organization.  As stated in the
FML, the AFA is already here and in place.  I was at Kodo's home.  Randy
Sellers of the AFA was the first to fly in to help and the last one to leave.

If you think, we need another let us try for a combined forum of the heads
of all the current ferret groups meeting together.  This would allow for an
organized exchange of ideas.  It would also, not underestimate the smaller
ferret groups already in existence.

Too many of us are still in the angry, I want to do something mode and
reacting to things not responding.  The proper response should be to take a
more active role in a local club, or find a club to be part of.  This way
there will be organizations in place as there was for Robert Jacobs (the
Great Lakes Ferret Association).

Let unite locally before we try nationally.  You can do more and have more
of an impact on a small scale than trying to take the world on.

Margie