From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 09:15:41 +0300
Hello FML --

I need some advice about administering Baytril. Our ferret has a GI
problem, diarrhea, as i described in my last post.

I forgot I'd read ferrets hate Baytril pills. I think Rico eventually
swallowed the piece of pill I just gave him, but he is FOAMING.

We have only pills, not injectable. Is it possible to convert the pils
to something that can be injected subcutaneously?

If not, do you have tips for getting the little fragment down the
throat????

I'm following the dose that came up twice in the archives -- 1/4 of a
15 mg pill. One person was giving it 1 time a day, and the other 2
times a day.

What's best?