Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:28:12 -0400
And Linda, no frickin' cheating! No dunking, no coating your mouth
or the kibble, no sticking anything in your mouth while eating the
kibbles and no altering the kibble. And you HAVE to swallow, girl. No
spitting!!! And just like on Survivor, you can't throw up or it doesn't
count. We want a reciever, not a catcher. I will personally offer you
a pair of blown out unders to wipe your mouth. Send me your addie and
I"ll send. Unless you still have Scotts old pair.

Dave, you are generous beyond words. Thank you for participating and
giving us some good old fashioned fun. LindaFerret, you are a great
sport as always ...

Wolfy