Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:25:33 -0800
TLE reminded us that Aug. 27 is the birthday of Dr. Snyder, her vet.
Well, on the same day an elder in Port Lions, AK will turn 102! He is
one of my patients, and while this is TOTALLY un-ferret-related, I
would like to ask if, while you are sending a note to Dr. Snyder,
you also drop one to him. I cannot disclose his name due to
confidentiality, but you could send them to JP c/o ME and I will
forward them.

I am going to beg BIG's generous indulgence in allowing me to make
this request, and I will personally support the request of anyone else
who asks for this for someone turning 100 or more years old! lol
Plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance.

If BIG says yes, you can send them to:
JP
c/o Renee Downs
11785 Wilderness Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99516

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we