From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:45:28 -0700
After reading the excellent ferret shelter review I got to thinking I
really need to step up my game. I am looking for what works and what
does not work for cage identifiers. Some shelter photos I see have
place cards on those mass market wire cages or some on FN cages but
mostly they look like a humane society and not like my private rescue.
My hurdles are: I often cover my cages. So any sign is underneath and
would have to withstand sheet or cage cover going over it daily.
Attachment. I use FN cages, Super Pet, Fiesty Ferret, Marchioro as well
as Marshall. What would stay on each of those bar types? Cost. I only
have 13 cages currently set up, some I can seperate but a few I cannot.
What have people found to be cost effective. Printer. I know printing
photos of the fuzzies would be cool but reality dictates that I barely
have time to take photos let alone keep up with my website AND print
out photos at home.

So what is low cost and has a high ease of use? Got any photos to
share?

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website: https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook! Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.