From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:26:16 -0700
We are getting down to the crunch time here at the shelter. The ferrets
are saying something is going on, but they don't know what it is. Mom
is getting all of these boxes in the box at the end of the street but
she isn't saying who they are for. Guess she doesn't know who they are
for either.

We did hear mom talking to a friend about something called a frolic.
Does anyone know what a frolic is? There was a piece of paper on the
table when we climbed up there and it had pictures of us ferrets and
a bunch of typed stuff. here is what it said:

10th ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
  AND FERRET FROLIC
DATE: SEPTEMBER 07, 2013
TIME: 12:00 -- 5:00PM
PLACE: 977 PLEASANTVIEW CT
GARDNERVILLE, NV 89460
775-265-6744
Admission: $1 per person/per ferret

Raffles, Silent Auctions, Ferret Games, Bake Sale, & Items for the
human in your ferret's life for Sale.

Lunches are available for a small donation

Rent a Ferret: Give a shelter ferret a chance to come and play outside
and participate in the games. There is a fee of $20 a ferret, this
includes all game fees and makes a shelter ferret happy.

*****Ferret Lovers from CA; please don't bring your ferrets. Rent a
ferret!!!!!

FERRET GAMES: Ferrets wanting to play the games there is a $1 donation
per ferret for each game, with exception of the tube race. You purchase
the tube + $1 and you take the tube home. This year there will be
people games too!

Ferret gift exchange: Bring a gift for a ferret, no more than $20 and
take a gift home to your ferrets. Please wrap items...ferrets love
surprises.

Costume Contest: Dress up your ferret and attendees will be the judge.

Items needed for the shelter: HE laundry soap, regular bleach, Downy
fabric softener, Simple Green, paper towels, 30 gal trash bags, ferret
food (8 in 1 ultimate, Marshall's Chicken Diet, Marshall's regular
diet, Totally Ferret turkey, complete and active, 8 in 1 soft food),
children's sleeping bags and monetary donations for the vet bill and
care of the ferrets.

We know that in some of the boxes are some really neat things for
ferrets, but there are something that mom got that look like they
are for cats/dogs. We don't have a dog!!!

Whatever the frolic is, we hope that there will be lots of people to
help mom out with our vet bill.

Have loads of Dooks and Treats today!!!!!

Ms Contessa
(aka the pretty girl)