Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 04:43:26 -0700
I've tried some of that, but she won't hold still for a lot of petting
(just scratching if she's itching).  Whenever I squat or lay down, she
just wants to "examine" me.  She goes up my pants legs or walks around
under me, but never gets to the point.  Often, she doesn't want a lot of
petting or human contact.

Frankly, I think she wants me to play with her BuzzBalls with her.
That's her all time favorite toy, but they take a person to make them
really fun.  She gets all excited with them, then takes off after Bart,
forgetting all about them.

Gary