Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 01:12:11 -0600
I got a note from the vet yesterday regarding the results of Slinky's
autopsy.  For those of you that don't remember, I had to make the difficult
decision of helping Slinky cross the Rainbow Bridge on 12/31/98.  It turns
out that Slinky had bone marrow cancer and that it had hit fast and hard.
I've not heard many people mention this particular kind of cancer as being
prevailent in ferrets.  Has anyone had any experience with this?