Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:59:27 EDT
Do you guys remember that poem where some guy is walking in the sand and
then for a while God is carrying him?  It is called foot prints in the
sand?

It was a lovely poem, or story.  And it was stating that God is always here
for us.

Today, I walked into the bedroom, and some stinker had pooped on the
carpet.  I came back with towel and alcohol to clean it up.  Baby Sunny
Rhino Mud was ambling along, and pranced through the poops before I could
grab him.

He left in his wake really smelly poopy paw prints on my tan carpet before
I could get him to the sink for yet another bath.

????What would YOUR very first thought have been???

I instantly thought that there should be a ferret poem entitled:
 ' Poop prints in the carpet..'

Do I need thair-ah-pee?
Lisette