From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:21:01 -0700
I got Ruby Charity aka "Spots" few months ago.  She had a broken cainne
tooth which ended being infected and had to be pulled, since then we
noticed she don't hear very good.  Could the infected tooth have caused
her to deaf?  Or was she mistreated at her first home that caused her to
be deaf?  I have never received any more info on her medical records, the
person I got her from, "Oh I never noticed her tooth was broken."

Ruby is such a loving ferret, I am happy that I got her, she is a screamer
for sure with the other ferrets, but she is a good Mommie with Ben, Blaze.
Speaking of Ben he is a Mommie boy for sure.  Jim trys to pick him up and
Ben like to nip him and draw blood, with me he likes to suck on my finger.
Blaze she is just so cute and ball of energy, no time to stop and be loved.
She still don't like treats.

Marie and her 10 Wonderful Fur Kidlets