From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:12:18 -0400
[Moderator's note: Guess it's a little late for this, but just in case,
here it is.  BIG]

I arrived here in Florida, Miami.  Hoping to have found a new play mate
for my ferret Azucar.  I made a request posting for one before I left.  So
far no one has responded.  And I plan to leave on June 8, back home.  I
have called the local stores here in Miami and nobody had one and was not
willing to give # of people who had one.

I feel really sad that I have to go back home without a playmate for my
ferret.

I really thought that I could had found one here in Florida.

By the way AZUCAR is now learned not to bite and so playful, I really love
her so.  I just wanted her to have another play friend, so we all could of
played togeather.