From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:33:51 -0500
Hi friends!

BOY DO I FEEL SPECIAL!
My window sticker is bringing in lots & lots of bids on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35&item=3205788817

Not only do I feel happy cuz the funds will help care for all the kids-
I am darn right PROUD so many folks want my gorgeous puss on their window
or car!

Little Pixie is cute as a button and still trying her best to disappear-
but Mom has started to eliminate her hiding spots on by one!  hahahaha!
I will find her some more special hidey you know!

There is some neato hammies too!

AND If you want to build your ferret theme library there is one last set
on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2236&item=2707866304

and you can see my gorgeous face ( sticker) and read a great ferret story
By Richard Bach too! You know ,  I bet he doesn't have a boy like me --
Don't you think he should write about me?

I am anxious to see who all arrives today and sneaks me ice cream-- ???
I hope a lots of folks do!

I will write AGAIN AND TELL YOU all bout THE  Valentines SOCIAL iCE cREAM
DAY AT Ferret Wise.

sTAY WARM-- AND HOT FUDGE TO YOU in cold New England!

Your friend,
Jerimiah, mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter

www.ferretwise.org