From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:23:13 -0500
Shelter Dad Dino hopes those attending will stop by and say HEY!

HAVE A GREAT SHOW FERRETS and Ferret folks!

Ferret Wise will have a huge set up (2 booths) with the wonderful
Hammies, Foamy Fries a clearance of tee shirts and lots of other
goodies..  PLUS Family Pets will be set up with us -- they will have
Totally Ferret food at a GREAT PRICE and lots of other wonderful goodies.
They are donating a portion of the days proceeds to Ferret Wise, we are
very thankful; for their support of shelter programs.  Lots of shopping
choices for you and all purchases this day will help us care for the
hospice and adoptable kids at Ferret Wise.

Make sure you also stop by and see the wonderful First Panel of the ADV
Quilt a display sponsored by Ferret Wise.  Danee DeVore will be there and
the Maori Moonshine Memorial Afghan winner will be selected at the show.
THIS IS Your chance to see this wonderful afghan ( I will miss looking at
it ), and perhaps be the lucky one who will bring it home.  ALL proceeds
form this raffle benefit research at U of GA and ADV education & testing
at Ferret Wise.

There is also a great raffle box headed down with shelter Dad which will
be on one table or another- It has ferret goodies, treats, hammie, toy ,
litter pan, water bottle Avecon Quik Test kit, and for the ferret lover,
Magazines, notecards, a pottery mug, Tensions Tamer Tea, plus a scented
soap and appliqued washcloth.  LOts of fun stuff for everyone!  I sure
wish I could be there-- but someone has to scoop the poop! :)

Have a great show and I will be thinking of you!  I sure hope my personal
kids behave themselves with shelter Dad- this is a first show for two!

ALicia , shelter Mom
Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org