From:
Debi Rodvelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:10:01 -0400
Just a few random thoughts today......

If I were a ferret, the first thing I would do is learn their language and
get the FLO's secrets.  Anyone know how to make my dream come true?  I
still can't figure out how some of mine get on top of the refrigerator!

There's a new litter I've seen on TV.  I think it's Fresh Step Crystals.
Something Crystals anyway.  I haven't found it in my area yet, so if anyone
finds it.......maybe you could report to the rest of us (or just me) if it
works.  The ads don't say if it's a clumping kind or not.  Just odor
control.  I don't have any stores near me selling those nifty stove pellets
either, so new litters always pique my interest.

Finally, I can't say that any of my bunch smells like caramel popcorn.
Lucky for me or I would be craving it all the time.  I have noticed that my
girls smell faintly of popcorn and my boys have a stronger Fritos smell to
them.  Also, their tails smell like grape soda right after they wake up.
Has anyone else noticed THAT????  or am I just really crazy here?

Debi