From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:02:59 -0700
i would like to say something on behalf of the people who responded
negatively to/about ron and the "assumed stolen" ferrets...

first...we expect at leat the pertinent info to be posted...so we can
intelligently respond...

ron admitted that he forgot to put an important part of his post in...so as
far as his original post went...he "appeared" to be in the wrong... taking
the law into his own hands and not going thru the proper channels...[there
ARE people like that out there!!!!]...so these people did have some
legitimate complaints...and i would scream bloody murder if someone came
and took my ferrets from me!!!!...there are some real nuts out there!!!

i e-mailed ron privately and told him i suspected there was more to the
story...poor guy!!!

AND!!!...just because you do not see a public apology here in the FML..do
not assume that an apology was not made privately...some of those comments
were made by some very respected people on this FML...

HUGS!!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess...and Uh-Oh!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97