Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:23:17 -0400
Hello everyone!  I hope all hoomans and fuzzies are doing well!  Let me
see, if my ferret Harley had a job, he would have to be evil Kenival(I
hope that's how you spell it) and/or Houdini because I am always amazed
at the things he can to do the places he can get to!

My other ferret Ihop, or Hoppers, would have to be a military ferret who
uses guarilla tactics to suprise his unsuspecting victim, which is usually
Harley.  He waits until Harley wakes up and pounces on him when he's not
looking.  Poor thing!  Hoppers suprised Harley so bad the other day that
Harley climbed up on top of the cage and just layed there and watched
Hoppers running around in circles trying to find him.