From:
Carlos Marcial <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:14:59 -0400
I've got everyone beat for an unusual ferret job.  Even among humans it
is unusual!!!!!.

My son's ferret Weasle could be MIDWIFE!!!!!!!!  See, I teach Lamaze
classes and am also in school to be a Midwife.  Today, Weasle got into
my class supplies.  He pulled the cloth pelvic model out of the bag.  And
Voila!!!!  he was walking through it, back & forth.  He walked around it
as if looking for any defects.  I could hear him saying to himself "Nope,
nothing wrong with this pelvis doctor.  I can assure you that this is an
adequate pelvis for a natural delivery.  Just let me get the mom relaxed &
we'll have that baby out in no time."

Relaxation is something else that Weasle is good at.

 Weasle the -male- ferret midwife.  He's looking for Jills ready to
 give birth!!!!!  He can assure them that they can even birth a baby
 sea otter.

Leila Marcial, RN, Student Nurse Midwife
mom to 4 boys - 2 human & 2 ferret
proud mum of a Soldier - Spec4 Rafael Marcial