Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:46:01 -0500
If any of you witness any bad conditions concerning ferrets at a PETCO
store or any bad experiences with any of their employees, please write to:
Mr. Mike Woodard, Sr. Vice President, Operations, PETCO, 9125 Rehco Road,
San Diego, CA 92121.  Please indicate the particular PETCO store you
visited.  Please state the facts and express your desire that they cease
selling ferrets and that you will be purchasing your pet supplies
elsewhere.

PETCO is contributing to the plight of homeless ferrets in shelters.  I've
read on this list that they are selling ferrets too young, also.  If you
haven't written to them asking them to stop selling ferrets, at least in
areas where shelters are overwhelmed, please do so today.  Every letter
helps.

Thanks.
Moxie
Member, Ferret Association of CT, Inc.

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,