From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:57:07 -0800
HI everyone!

It's been awhile, actually I've been trying to catch up on all my FML
reading.  First, What was with the Skeeter thing?  Please don't flame
me, but I think everyone went a little over board.  I find skeeter very
pleasant.  I can only hope that when (I hope not anytime soon) my two
fuzzies go to the bridge Skeeter will be there.

Second the person that found the Eight in one Ultimate food.  I/ve been
using it since day one (that's what the petstore fed them) and I think it's
wonderful.  I brought it to my vet and hew said that se saw nothing wrong
with it.

O.K. now the whole BHT and BHA thing has me worried.  I give my fuzzies
the Bandit brand treats (my guys don't like raisins and bananas for some
reason) and that contains one of the above mentioned.  I really scared.
Can some one give me another idea for a treat until I can talk to my vet.
(it's not that I don't belive you Trudi, I just want to hear it from my
vet)

Last thing, Jack who owns Felix.  My Elwood sniffs before he bites.  It's
almost like he's giving me fair warning.  I don't know why he does it.
I've tried the bitter apple thing, but now I think he likes it.  He will
even go ad far as pulling down my sock before he bites.  If you find out
any information, please fill me in.