Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:17:36 -0500
I'm not sure what to do or how worried I should be.I found green diarrhea
today as I was cleaning the room my two little fuzzies occupy.I'm not
really sure which one it was.When they are not roaming they live in the
same cage.I have notcied that Ferret face has lost some weight.I'm not sure
what it is from but he is eight years old.I'm just starting to learn more
about ferts and this problem as me stumped.Do you think I should seperate
them.I would just call my vet but I can't find one in my area that nose
much about ferts.I hope It is not the food I have them on.Right now they
are on purina kitten chow.Ferret face as never had a problem on it before
but Marley I have only had for two months.If you or anyone can please give
me some advice I would be very greatful.

Denice.Ferret face.Marley malt