Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:44:27 -0500
I am in need of some info.I recently got a baby fuzz.I have had fuzzes in
the past but never one this young.I am just learning all about fuzzes and
would like to know how old they are when they neuter and descent them.That
is my first question.

I also have an old boy.I adopted him from a shelter about two years ago.
He has an unknown back ground.Brought in as a stray.My vet thinks he is at
least eight years old.Marley (the baby)is about fourteen weeks old and is
almost twice the size of ferret face (the old man).I guess he must be a
smaller breed.That is my other question is they different breeds or do they
shrink with age.The vet thinks ferret face is a little small but healthy
for his age.It worries me that Marley weighs more then ferret face.Can any
one give me some info on this matter.One last thing.Does any one of a good
ferret doc in the Mentor Ohio area.I'm not very happy with the one I use
now.

Please help.

Denice.Ferret face.and Marley malt