Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:36:50 -0400
I'd like to thank the kind individuals who already donated to the Support
Our Shelters fun in memory of BIG's beloved Sophie.  I'd also like to offer
one last opportunity for anyone else who would care to do so to donate
before we prepare the card to send to BIG announcing the gifts.  (Try to
act surprised, okay, BIG?  ;->)

Please send your donations to:

Judith White, dba SOS
1236 Belfield Ave.
Drexel Hill, PA  19026-4211

We are a small fundraising operation that is operated by three FML
subscribers - me, Judith White, and Georgia Wood.  We have been raising
money for nearly two years on the FML by selling phone cards, grocery
coupon programs, colouring books and internet service, and accepting
direct donations at the FML-10th gathering, and now in memory of Sophie.
We use the money to make periodic distributions of goods (ferret food,
supplies, etc.) and contributions to vet. bills for the shelters listed in
the Shelter Update listings.  Please feel free to email me or Judith
([log in to unmask]) for more information about the program, if you wish.

- Ela
   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483

[Moderator's note:  In addition to many dozens of notes, I've received
several other things to remember Sophie by.  Many of you have donated
money to the Morris Animal Foundation, for example. (They send me a card
announcing the fact each time a donation is made.)

Many thanks for everyone's kind wishes and generosity.  (Indivdual notes
will go to each of you too.)  BIG]