Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 06:28:38 -0400
Judy,

I agree with what you're saying, and I would not leave my ferrets (or my
bunny) in the house in an emergency, either .. regardless of how "temporary"
I had been told that the situation would be.  I just wanted to point out,
though, that the Times Square incident happened shortly after 8:30 in the
morning, on a weekday.  A lot of the pet owners had probably already left
for work, and I would imagine that is why their animals were left in the
building unattended, and the owners were unable to evacuate them.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483