From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:36:31 -0400
The mind of a ferret never ceases to amaze me. Some of them just refuse
to play with any "normal" ferret toy. I now have a ferret that thinks a
fly swatter is the BEST toy. Especially when a human is holding it and
swinging it back and forth. Or running down the hallway dragging it
(the fly swatter, not the ferret) behind them.

What household item has become your ferrets favorite toy?

Masked ferret owner in CA