Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:49:51 -0500
Tank yous so much fos beings ours Secret Santa. We received our package
and befo mama Nancy could stop us, we tore into da box and got all da
goodies out of it. We had to git on her puter tingy to rite dis to
yous. Boy were dere sum good stuff in dere dat we love! Totally Ferret
food, toys, vitte and tone, yummy, and stuff for mama to make our Duck
Soup! We didn't know yous email to send dis to, so we hope dis makes
it to yous! Tank yous adain so very much!

Love, Draca and Fantasia at da Fuzzie Friends Rescue

Hugs,
Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/