Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:16:52 -0400
Hi ferret people,

I'm Dylan and I'd like to tell you about a great shelter mom who really
needs your help right now.  When I came to her, I was in sad shape.  I
was quite abused and neglected in a pet store.  I was skinny and weak
and not interested in ferrety things (like redecorating rooms).  Shelter
Mom Alicia nursed me back to health and now I live with my Forever Mom
Angela.  She's really great, too.  (I have to say that cuz she's watching
me write this).  Actually, she loves me a lot and I'm lucky to be here.
I love being spoiled......and redecorating, but I'll save that for
another time.

Now, to my reason for writing - Shelter Mom Alicia's washing machine
broke - you all might know that already.  Well, on top of that the ferret
doctor prices have increased and now she has to pay more money to care
for all my brothers and sisters at the shelter (some will never get a
forever home, but she loves them all).  And there's lots of other
expenses, too.  They don't share all the details with me (you know how
moms are...they protect us), but I do know that my wonderful Shelter Mom
Alicia needs my help, so here I am to help.  I talked it over with my
Forever Mom Angela, and here's the deal:

For every $20.00 you donate to my Shelter Mom, my Forever Mom will
send you a wonderful soft, cuddly, fleece sleepsack - not one of those
mass-produced models you can buy in a store, but a '1handmade with love'
sleepsack that 2 babies can sleep in together.  She's good at sewing.
She sews all our linens - -bedding, blankets, sleepsacks, even toys.
It's not that we're spoiled, we just like our bedding make with love.
You can even choose the color and Mom will make every effort to
accommodate your request - pastel blue, pastel green, pastel yellow,
lilac, lt.  grey, or beige.  OR, if you'd like, I'll pick the color for
you.  I'm good at that.

You can pay through PayPal --- Ferretwise @ ferretwise.org [put your
color choice in the comment section]

Or you can mail a check to ----
Ferret Wise Shelter
POBox 561
Marlborough, NH 03455 - 0561
[put your color choice on the check, or on a note]

My mom loves to sew, so send lots of money,
Dylan (and Angela)

[Angela - thanks Dyl.  I couldn't've said it better myself]