From:
Stacy Claflin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:53:24 -0700
My family's first ferret crossed the bridge early in the morning on
Tuesday.  It has been a hard time for all of us, his leaving is a big
loss.  He is a truly special ferret and we are definitely the lucky ones
to have had him in our lives.  He helped us welcome four other ferrets
into our home and he has taken care of them and made them feel at home.
He was always a good boy who followed all of the rules and just wanted
to make us happy.

I have made a web page as a memorial for our precious Tigger and want to
share it with you fellow ferret lovers.  Please join us in remembering
Tigger.

http://www.geocities.com/fiveferrethouse2/tigger.html

We have had some issues with the server if a page gets too many hits in a
certain period of time the page won't open for a while.  If this happens,
please bookmark the page and check back later.  I put a lot of my heart
and effort into the page.  It would mean a lot for people to see the page
and remember Tigger with us.