From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 02:56:42 -0800
Just wanted to thank everyone who sent cards and notes and kind thoughts
for Ping's family.  His mom Kelly is not currently online, but I printed
the letters for her.  Individual thank-yous will be forthcoming as soon
as Kelly feels up to it.  In the meantime, THANK YOU so much for the
support you have shown.  You guys are the greatest, and I am glad to
know you.  Happy Holidays everyone!

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas