From:
Michele Liberty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:36:14 -0500
I wonderful woman of the ferret community has made some beautiful
hammock/sleep sack sets and asked me to post them on eBay.  All proceeds
will go to Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter in Oregon and Frontier
Ferrets shelter in Wyoming.  The sets include 2 hammocks and a sleep sack
made out of cotton and polar fleece.  They are very nicely made.

Please take a minute and check out my eBay store and buy or bid on one of
the sets if you can.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems
&userid=milili&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Thank You,
Michele Liberty