Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 22:56:01 -0500
Hiya all, dis be SaraFerret.  I is twying to read Sandee's notes and
hoping dat all the tings are alrights.  Sandee was promoted in such a
flash dat all I gots is de notes and I can checks on de ferrets to make
sure dey were greeted (well of course all ferrets are greeted requested
or not--dats de way of de Bwidge.

Okay checks de BOSS'S big book of Ferrets and dere dey were Fred, DJ, and
Bandit and yeppers deys were gweeted.  Now to de notes.

Well first to Fred loving furkid of James and family.  Of course he was
greeted by Sandee.  I wents to visits him and Bebe.  They sure had nice
den.  Pretty hammies and flowery curtains.  Really sweet.  I talked with
him about his leave - taking from earth and he says dat it was just a
quicky ting --no pains or nothing-- just an angel came to him and he
trotted across de bridge, but of course he had tears at leaving his earth
family.  But de angel told him dat a nicer place was ahead and he was
gonna have a new life.  And it was wonderful to have Bebe run halfway
across de bwidge to hug him (altho he and she almost fell off cuz of de
hugs).  But when dey came back dere was Sandee who took him to Kit and
Kaboodle for his blue velvety wings--oh wowsie did they look nice and
soft.  (I am tinking of getting new wings as mine are a bit bent and
dusty, dusty--dats cuz I dont always remember to take de wings off.)  But
Fred did say dat he no longer bites ankles as his fellow ferrets frown on
dat.  But he does tink of you often and sings biggie hugs and kisses.

And now to DJ Ferret -- found him living wit some of de blackfootie
ferrets -- surprised me as he was an older gentleferret, and definitely
not one of de wild bunch.  Well he tells me he is sort of a mascot for
dem.  Dey come to talk to him about romance and tings like dat as dey
seem to tink he knows alot as he is older.  DJ was really quite de
ferret.  You could see little blackfootie kits sitting around him
listening to him talk of his younger days which dey had never experienced
as dey had been taken to de bwidge so early.  Just hung on his every
word.  And of course I thought to myself, dat his earth people would be
very proud of dere boy being a teacher to little ones.  I hope dat dis
little bit was great for yous to hear.

And I found Bandit very quickly as he was right across from my digs and
he is still quite de jumper.  He wants you to know dat he passed to de
bwidge doing what he loved best--making like a bird-but missed and hit.
I tought to myself of de days when I used to play flying ferret from de
tops of de high cages, such fun and joy watching mommy just about die
seeing me do dis.  Oh yes Tubby is living wit him and dey too are living
among blackfooties and otters.

Love dose mudslides and high jumpings.  He was so funny to talk wit and
he wants me to tells you not to feel bad as he is happy altho he misses
you.  Sorry not more to write as Sandee didnt leave a lot of notes of his
bwidge crossing and I wasnt on duty dat day,

Well I best sign off for now and got to sleepy with Serena as she likes
to wake early and plays really hard

Hugs and kisseys
SaraFerret