From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 23:58:54 EST
Well, the good news is a vet here in Chandler Az. has signed his name to not
being able to find any palpable lymphoma masses at all on Timmy, my miracle
child.  I gave him copies of the origional lab work by Dr. brown saying
prognosis poor, 2-3 weeks at best, etc..  I am faxing Susan and the Dr. in
Boulder copies of the report.
       The bad news is that my oldest, Squeekie, has crossed the rainbow bridge
to play with the others on that side.  Yesterday I went to let everyone out to
play while I did cleaning, etc.. and she was just like asleep curled up on the
bottom, but her eyes were half open.  She was cold and somewhat stiff so I guess
it had been during the previous night.  My Son said "at least she went in her
sleep, at home, with her family".  He had lost a favorite "Taz" that had him
crying profusely at age 23, so he knew where I was.  I brought her to the vet
to see perhaps why it happened, as she did not seem feeble or give any sign of
something pending.
      I took both cats (age 14 and 12), and the 3 most "at risk" ferret s for
exams.  Jimmy cat has the beginings of cataracts, and he said if it gets bad
enough that she bumps  into things he can refer me to a board certified
opthamologist who does laser surgery on 4 legged people here!  Nermal cat just
got a shot for an allergy to fleas.  Silky & Bear ferrets still have their same
kidney & enlarged spleen about the same as a year ago.  The best news was
Timmy's doing so well.  He was very interested in the herbal formula & noted
that one of the ingredients is the same as an herbal cure for cancer that humans
use that was documented by the Canadian ministry of health.
        So, take care all & love them lots while they are with us.
Gary