From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 06:00:05 -0400
Hi.  In reference to the posts about Jeffers being the best price on Totally
Ferret, I have found that The Ferret Store from NEEPS is cheaper than them.
Not on the 5 pound bags, but on the 15 and 30 pound bags-The Ferret Store is
about $5.00 cheaper.  Jeffers has the 15 pound bags for $39.40 plus
shipping, and The Ferret Store has them for $39.95 with the shipping
included.  Their Totally Ferret page on the internet is
http://www.theferretstore.com/items/tffoodmain.html
and phone number is 1-888-8-FERRET.

I think that Totally Ferret is the best food on the market, and my ferret
loves it.  I used to use Kaytee until I discovered Totally Ferret.  The
difference in his coat and stool volume (less poop) is really impressive.

JT & Rocky