From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:35:16 -0800
Not to be confused with each other!! Welcome back Mark!!!!

Re skunks...I've found a skunk person within driving distance, so when
the co-worker catches the little ones, can take them to her for release
in a safer place (Like one where they WON'T get shot for visiting!!!)
They're the Spotted Skunks from her description, and I guess fairly
rare out here in Washington State...like I know so much...not!  At least
that's what G'ma Trace (The skunk person says).  I'll just be happy to
see them safely away from Eatonville, and relocated to Sequim.  With 15
fuzzbutts, 2 Adrenal, 2 Poofers, and 2 Biters, not to mention the outside
visitors.  raccoons, coyotes, n one stupid bear (he waves, but he doesn't
get goodies), our hands are full.  Would give it go, but relocating is
ever sooo much better.  Big thanks to all who responded.

Michelle n gang