From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:14:51 -0800
you must have read the wrong posting.  It's a co-worker's mate who owns
a gun, not my sweetie!  He was as appalled as I re someone shooting a
living being, and agreed that we should try to save any more that might
be in her area, and relocate over here near us!  Figured out that while
they can get along, given my co-workers description, they are too old to
be de-poofed, and would prefer to live as wild beings.

Have found a person over here with-in 50 miles that is a skunk person.
would confer with her, and release, then probably go home, and take a
tomato juice bath!  It will/ would be worth it to safe some ferrets
relatives!

Hugs, Michelle
PS, my mate doesn't even own a stick!  That's my weapon of choice..for
humans (escrima)...the more you practice, the less inclined you are
towards combat.