From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:20:47 EDT
What is a Ferret DHLP as opposed to an annual DHLP?  The fuzzies are due
for the ferret DHLP in December and the annual DHLP in March.  Why do they
get two types of DHLP shots?  When I took Butch to the vet the other day
they printed out appointment reminders for me and I have no idea what they
are for.  The rabies is also scheduled for March, shouldn't I split the two
shots into two visits?

Thanks!
Connie, Butch, and Maggie (no, no shots)!