From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:27:14 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday I read in the FML:

>I BEGGED Soren to let us rescue ALL the animals instead of euthanizing
>him - it wasn't a question of old or young

Well, why NOT euthanize Soren?  Heck, it may even be legal in Denmark.
I have a sense he's no longer a youngun, but let's pelt him all the same
and see if we can't get a little something for our trouble.  Surely you
could get a good belt out of him, maybe a couple.

I read in yesterday's news that New York City is trying out a quote
"kinder, gentler euthenasia" at the city's pound.  They have painted the
inside of the pound in soft, pastel colors.  They play soft music.  They
only euthanize one animal at a time, so as not to scare them to bits
before their moment with destiny.

OK.

Who here can paint?  Does anybody have a portable tape deck?  How about
we _______"SWITCH AND LILY WEASEL!!!!!YOU GET YOUR LITTLE PINK NOSES OFF
OF THAT KEYBOARD IMMEDIATELY!!!GET YOUR FURRY BUTTS BACK INTO THE FERRET
ROOM **NOW**!!!!DON'T YOU DARE PUSH SEND!!!DON'T YOU DARE SEND THAT TO
THE FML YOU LITTLE"_______

(Switch & Lily in MA)
(France the Fricken Pigmy Hedhgehog Dared Them)