From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 21:06:01 -0700
I just got a tearful call from a friend who has to give up her "Buddy
Bear".  I am not going to get into the specifics, but here's the bottom
line.  Buddy Bear is free to anyone who can provide him a good home.  (NO
LABS!) My friend made me promise that Buddy Bear will go to someone who
will give him lots of love.  I would take him, but I already have three
fuzzies in my apartment.  If you are able give this fine little fellow a
good, loving home and live in the Western Washington area, drop me an
email at: "[log in to unmask]".  I would prefer that an
experienced family adopt this little guy.  He really is a cutie!

Joe