From:
Margaret Eakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 08:24:00 MDT
  Our new addition Mr. Hobbs has been in our household for over a month now.
The problem is that Kizzy Lea just doesn't seem to like him.  Any time they
are put together she seems to go for blood.  It seems as if she is on a seek
and destroy mission.  Due to her persistence they are rarely put together.
My question to eveyone out there is this.  Should I just let them fight it
out and get it over with or continue to keep them seperated?  I haven't let
them "fight it out" yet because I don't want to see either one of them hurt,
however, could letting them "fight it out" get it over and done with.  I
believe it is a dominence type thing.

  My condoliences to everyone out there whom has lost thier ferret friends
and I do know what you all go thru and it does get better.  You will never
forget your ferret friend only remember the best parts of them.

  Ferret kisses to all and a special nip from Kizzy Lea