From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:57:27 -0400
Someone reminded me that I should mention that you will be able to meet
Trouble, my black mink (he will let me put his head in my mouth, then I
get to put my nose in his)

And there is Sidney, the ferret who lives with the grey mink Smokey, and
the two Sugar Gliders, Racket and Rattle.  The Ball Python, Snakey Snake,
and the Corn Snake, Gwenivere.  The two fat cats, Bugsy and Rossi, and the
little feral kitten we took in that was sick and is now a very confused
kitten.  He sleeps in the cage with three ferrets, and eats raisins for
treats.  Moonshine.  The "stupid" dog who thinks she is a 60 pound ferret.

Not to mention ferret people.  Lana and Jeff, Bev, Kat, Elise, Jane, and a
bunch more people who are showing up.  Will be a great time socializing!!

So, come on down to Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter in Cleveland, Ohio and
have a good old ferret time.

Be forewarned, there will be ferret poop.  <G>

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter