From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:29:17 -0500
Ok, now I have heard it all.  A person went into Medina County Animal
Control with a box.  In it are two ferrets and a kitten.

They told the guy that they can take the kitten but the ferrets wouldn't
stay there.  He says if you don't take all three, then I'll keep them.
He proceeded to put them back in the box, put a lid on it.  Get into his
car and drive to the end of the drive, where he stops and throws the box
and its contents onto the lawn.

They got the license number and plan on prosecuting, but it is only a
misdemeanor and the max is a $100 fine.

Both ferrets are fine, two and a half, one albino and one sable, both
male and Marshall Farms.  Both are WONDERFUL!!!  They are in great shape
and go back to the litter box while out playing.  Heck they were running
the house, got tired and went back to the carrier to go to sleep.  Not
one poop in any spot other than the litter box.

Getting them was an adventure.  I am developing night blindness, and I got
lost in the country with no street lights.  Don't want to do that again.
But if I have to I will.

Hugs to all the fur babies.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Cleveland, Ohio

PS  Sandee, give my Bandit kisses for me.  He crossed the bridge, Monday
with Mom at his side.  He was the last of my original personal ferrets.
The last of the Joyous Guard.  Barnabas, Trouble, Storm, and Bandit.
All wait for me.