Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 03:17:55 +0000
As most of you are aware, the 2012 Ferret Giving Tree is now accepting
Shelter registrations. Shelters need to register to be allowed to post
ferrets to the Tree. Once you have registered and been approved, then
you can log in to www.ferretgivingtree.com/db and start posting
ferrets! Please try to have all your pictures and ferret bios ready to
post together. People posting the ferrets cannot add pictures after
posting the ferret's bio -- a helper or admin would have to do add
the pictures after the fact.

The cutoff date for Shelters to register is November 30, but ferrets
will be accepted to the Tree until December 15. No Exceptions! If
you haven't registered by November 30 then you will not be allowed
to register. All ferrets must be posted by December 15 as well, no
exceptions! If you need help getting registered or putting your
ferrets on the tree, please email [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] and someone will help you.

Please remember that the Tree will not close until all ferrets have
Santas!

Once a ferret has been chosen, it is up to the Santa to either send a
gift of some kind, or contact the Shelter to let it know that he/she
is not going to be able to send a gift.

Shelters: if you have a ferret or ferrets that haven't received a gift
and you haven't been contacted by the Santa by December 20th, please
contact me at [log in to unmask] and I'll put the ferret back
on the tree. Let's try to make sure all ferrets have good Santas this
year!

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any
questions or issues with this year's Ferret Giving Tree. Thanks!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.