From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:19:53 -0800
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Toxic Foods (Clarification)

>Since several people use Ralston Purina products for their other pets, I
>need to make a clarification.

Ralston Purina spun off Agribrands this year.  Agribrands makes Chow brand
foods.

Purina Mills was sold to Koch also this year.  It was some pretty big
business deals completed late this spring.

We've used Goat Chow and Mazuri Llama diet...

Perhaps the sale didn't lead to good things.  Most corporate analysts thik
it was a goofy idea from what I've read.

>Ralston Purina AKA Purina (located in St Louis MO) and Purina Mills AKA
>PMI are not the same company or the same processing plants/areas.

All companies are still in St Louis.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets