From:
ROBERT BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:46:13 -0700
I have found the most awesome carpet stuff!!! By Earth Care. It is
safe for pets, 100% natural minerals and I understand Pets Co. carries
it. It there is really not name for the product. Container reads:
guaranteed to clear the air. Absorb pet urine smells in carpet & litter
boxes without chemicals or fragrances. The company's phone number is
800-611-1611. It works great! I use it on the carpet in the playroom.
You sprinkle it on at night and vac. it up in the morning. No odor, no
perfume smell, just normal! I really like it.

Beth
The Ferret Cubby